COVID19 SPECIAL NOTICE
Following the decision by the Brussels government, as well for the well-being and safety of all our guests, the Covid Safe Ticket (CST) is mandatory in all Tangla hotels’ facilities, commencing Friday 15th October 2021.
Following the Belgian Government's measures, here are the lastest updates for Tangla Hotel Brussels:
- ALL GUESTS MUST WEAR FACIAL MASKS INSIDE THE PROPERTY - this is a strict government directive and requires strict compliance
- Pool opening hours from 6:30am to 8pm (last entry at 7pm). Booking your pool access is required for 1H per room.
- The fitness (max 12 pers) and sauna (max 3 pers) are now open.
- Restaurant Le Cinq is open for breakfast from 7am to 10am (10:30am on week-ends) and dinner from 7pm to 11pm (last kitchen order at 9:30pm). Maximum 4 person per table unless the same household/family is larger. Children under 12 years old are not counted in the limit.
- Tang Dynasty restaurant requires a reservation 48H prior.
- TLounge Bar remains closed until further notice.
Be aware that we are continuously monitoring the situation and have been taking preventive actions well before the pandemic outbreak to secure and reassure our guests. Your peace of mind while staying at Tangla Hotel Brussels is our Brand Promise.Learn more about our safety measures